Emailed to all regular employees on August 19, 2013 by Benefit Services.
The online Tuition Waiver submission process for Fall 2013 classes is currently available through November 1, 2013. To access the online waiver form:
Log in to MyNMSU with username and password
- Select Employee tab on top left of page
- Under Banner Self Service on center of page, click
- Tuition Waiver – Employee/Spouse or
- Tuition Waiver – Dependents
- For your records, print a copy of the submitted/approved waiver.
If you have already submitted a tuition waiver request, please check the status of your tuition waiver and student account to verify the waiver has been processed. For an explanation of the status please visit our website at http://benefits.nmsu.edu/educational/empl-and-spouse/. The credit should appear in the student account within 2 business days after the waiver has been approved.
Please remember these important deadlines:
- September 3, 2013 - last day for waivers to be submitted and approved to avoid a non-refundable, monthly billed, $10 payment plan fee
- A list of student fees is available at http://uar.nmsu.edu/.
- Employees are responsible for ensuring supervisor reviews/approves the request prior to the deadline.
- November 1, 2013 – last day for waivers to be submitted and approved for Fall 2013.
Requests not approved by the deadline will be considered denied by the supervisor and the benefit will not be available for the Fall semester.
Frequently Asked Questions and documents showing the step by step process are available under the HELP option in the online waiver request. For program details visit http://benefits.nmsu.edu/educational/empl-and-spouse/ or contact Benefit Services at 575-646-8000 or email@example.com.