The Labor Relations Office serves as the university’s liaison to union representatives for all eligible bargaining employees. We are responsible for negotiating, implementing and administering the NMSU-AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement. Questions pertaining to the interpretation and application of the collective bargaining agreement should be directed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 646-2449.
Acuerdo Entre NMSU y AFSCME Local 2393 (Spanish)
[translation coming soon for 7/1/13-6/30/16 agreement]
Open forum broadcast for Union Eligible employees on 10/17/2013. Purpose was to provide an overview of the articles of the agreement, the objectives of the parties, and the documents or procedures associated with the Agreement.
- Labor Management Relations Resolution - Amended March 14, 2005
- Wage/Insurance Agreement - July 15, 2008
- Bookstore Agreement - October 10, 2008
Filing a Grievance or Appeal through the Union
- Grievance Form: To file a grievance, contact a union representative or see Appendix D-AFSCME Grievance Form in the Agreement.
- Grievance Response Form: Made available by Labor Relations. Use this form to respond to a grievance.