New Mexico State University is committed to providing a fair and competitive compensation program that will attract, retain, develop, and reward faculty. The University’s goal is to provide a total compensation package (salaries and benefits) to attract and retain a high caliber of diverse faculty.
Las Cruces Campus Tenure Track Faculty Compensation shall be determined in consultation between the college dean and the executive vice president and provost.
Community College Faculty Compensation shall be determined by the community college president and approved by the executive vice president and provost.
Compensation Guidelines for Faculty will be distributed on an annual basis.
• Faculty Compensation Guidelines 2012/2013
Memo to Deans May 7, 2012
• General Compensation Guidelines 2012/2013
Memo to Campus Presidents May 8, 2012
Updated Market Data
HR Services is responsible for conducting a bi-annual market analysis and conducting data aging as appropriate within industry standards during the off cycle years.
- College of Ag, Consumer and Envi. Sciences AND Ag Experiment Station
- Cooperative Extension Services
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Social Services